Heath DD-25: 11.25-ounce Hot Pepper Squirrel-resistant Suet Cake - 12-pack Case
- Hot Pepper suet cakes, deters squirrels
- Mixed with corn, wheat and capsaicin
- Attract colorful songbirds like cardinals, Chickadees, Goldfinches, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Purple Finches, Siskins, Tanagers, Thrushes, Titmice, Warblers, Woodpeckers and Wrens
- Made in Coopersville, Michigan, USA
- A high-energy treat
- No melt, all-season suet cake
- No touch, easy-open, packaging
- Guaranteed fresh
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Not for human consumption
- 12-pack case, 11.25 oz cakes
I love this product! I found this at Portland Nursery. Completely deters the squirrels here in Oregon and attracts a variety of birds I normally wouldn't see at the seed feeder. Just wondering if you still sell it since I'm not seeing a way to order it here and Portland Nursery doesn't have any in stock. Thank you!
A waste of money. Squirrels here in Fort Myers Beach, FL must be tougher than the average squirrel. Our Squirrels eat it like candy. Don’t waste your money.
We are sorry that you are unhappy with the hot pepper suet. We have had good results with this product deterring the squirrels. We do appreciate the information shared for your location. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Team at 800-678-8183. Thank you.