GK-W2: Gamekeeper Cedar Wren House – Made in the USA
Wrens are friendly backyard birds. They’re active and will most likely build their nests in bird houses and around your yard. House wrens were actually named for this fact. Gamekeeper’s GK-W2 is a cavity-style birdhouse with the opening designed to fit wrens and keep our other birds. The bottom slides for easy access and cleaning. Made in the USA with weather-resistant cedar.
- Preferred by wrens: cavity-style birdhouse for one of nature’s most friendly, and active backyard bird
- Made in the USA: handmade in Michigan from weather-resistant cedar
- Check nests: clean and check the nest as needed - bottom slides for easy access
- Hang and protect: wrens need to be above ground, near brush and other hiding spots for protection
- Placement: do not allow the wren house to face direct wind and storms
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.