Heath 21511: Birds Eye Perching Metal Bird Feeder for Peanuts, Suet Balls and Sunflower Seeds
- Unique modern, double-sided design
- Holds up to 1 pound of sunflower seeds, shelled peanuts, mealworms or suet nuggets
- Great for smaller songbirds
- Center divider offers the ability to fill with two different types of food
- Durable metal construction
- Perch on each side of the feeder
- Top unscrews for filling and cleaning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
great! Wish it came in more colors
Love that our many squirrels cannot figure this out. I would be interested in a similar feeder that would encourage some bigger birds.
We’ve had it for 3 days and not one of our 10 or so squirrels has figured out how to get to the seeds! I’ve seen some real acrobatics. It holds more seeds than I expected,so that’s good too.