Purple Martin House Pole
- Ideal for Purple Martin Houses - total height of 15'
- Telescoping pole for raising and lowering Purple Martin houses
- Keylock system allows each pole section to be locked into place for added stability
- Durable, long-lasting steel construction
- Includes 4 pole sections, ground sleeve and hardware
- For maximum stability - plant deep in ground or concrete
- Sturdy enough to hold the heaviest Purple Martin houses when installed properly
- Can't Ship USPS
- Purple Martins
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
haven't used it yet
The design of this unit is poor. The last (4th) section will not slide into the 3rd. section. I sanded the pole to take off any rough spots but it still does not go into the section. Do not know how anyone would be able to raise and lower their martin house using this pole. You are supposed to check your houses at least once a week and with this setup it would be impossible to do.! Not pleased with this arrangement at all.