Mealworm Seed Cake - 7 oz - Pack of 12
Blended with mealworms and Black Oil Sunflower seeds. This seed cake fits perfectly in small seed cake feeders and standard suet feeders. Attracts colorful songbirds, such as cardinals, chickadees, goldfinches, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, purple finches, siskins, tanagers, thrushes, titmice, warblers, woodpeckers, and wrens.
- Mini 7-ounce size
- Blended with mealworms and Black Oil Sunflower seeds
- Attract colorful songbirds
- Fits in a standard suet cage
- Less messy than loose seed or suet
- Long lasting
- 12 pack
- Guaranteed fresh
- Not for human consumption
- Store in a cool, dry place
I ordered the Mealworm Seed Cakes in hopes of keeping Bluebirds interested in coming to my feeders, after some homemade suet, that included mealworms, had run out. The cakes are OK but most are crumbling apart like they have been in storage for quite a while. Cardinals love the sunflowers, so far, no Bluebirds.