21517: The Observatory Dome Bird Feeder
- Clear plastic base and large, clear plastic dome
- Dome feeder to adjust height for birds and to deter squirrels
- Designed for a variety of songbirds
- Plenty of feeding options: seeds, nuts, mealworms, fruit, suet nuggets
- Holds over 1-pound of mixed seed
- Plastic construction with steel hardware
- Easily see fill level
- Drainage holes in bottom of base
- Hang 5 to 6 feet above the ground
- Wash regularly with warm, soapy water
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
If you get one of these also get a shepard's hook to hang it so squirrels don't get in it. Also, plant it at least 7' from NY trees or shed roof. Squirrels will try to jump to it and their weight would break the feeder dish. I learned this the hard way. LOL